The East Surrey Valuing People Group is an opportunity for people with learning disabilities, family carers, social care providers, health workers volunteers etc, to come together to discuss local issues in their community.
The areas covered by East Surrey are; Reigate and Banstead Borough and Tandridge Borough.
The group meet four times a year and covers east Surrey. The group is open to anyone who wishes to join and welcomes new members.
If you are interested in joining then please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to be added to the mailing list.
Meetings for 2022 are held at 1pm to 3pm and the dates are as follows:
- Wednesday 12 January 2022
- Wednesday 13 April 2022
- Wednesday 13 July 2022
- Wednesday 12 October 2022
Minutes from our previous meetings
- January 2021 - we discussed the new physical activity survey, the autism workshops, updates on accommodation with care and support strategy.
- April 2021 - we discussed the Learning Disability and Autism Teams Performance and budget for 2021, Olympics, LeDeR (learning from life and death review for people with learning disabilities and/or autism) and Surrey Choice's Changing Days Programme.
- July 2021 - we discussed small grants feedback, learning disability week and breast screening.
- October 2021 - we discussed the physical activity strategy feedback, LeDeR annual report and talk time with members of the Surrey Peoples Group.
If you would like to request any previous meeting minutes please email us at email@example.com