Care and support for adults

Supported living

Supported living is for people with a learning disability, physical disability or mental health problem who want to live as independently as possible

Supported living can be either shared accommodation or individual units where support is provided on-site as part of the accommodation.

If you have had an assessment and are eligible for care and support then talk to your social care worker about whether supported living is an option.

You can also search Surrey Information Point for details of supported living schemes near you.