Schools payroll portal
Through the schools payroll portal you can:
- Send and receive the schools absence return (SAR) and the schools variation return (SVR) between the school and our payroll team
- Access the 12 month absence report
- See other useful information
Accessing the payroll portal
Our e-learning guide getting started on the schools payroll portal explains how the system works and will provide you with your unique login details.
You will need your unique login details to access the portal.
Instructions for using the schools payroll portal
Please refer to these work instructions for more information on how to use the system:
- Downloading and saving monthly service returns (PDF)
- Opening and editing monthly returns (PDF)
- Uploading and submitting monthly service returns (PDF)
- Schools payroll forms work instructions (visual) (PDF)
- Schools payroll forms work instructions (PDF)
- SPF Allowance Guidance (PDF)
Our schools payroll portal policy (PDF) explains how the portal is to be used.
If you lose your login details, experience difficulty using the portal or need help please contact My Helpdesk HR:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 020 8541 9000.