Ethnic and language minorities support in schools – useful websites
- Britkid – an introduction to nine British children from different backgrounds, with the chance to learn about their families, homes, friends and experiences.
- Crick software - educational software and downloads, including grids for Clicker 4.
- EMA – ethnic minority attainment – for teaching and learning resources.
- Ethnologue – information on the 7000+ languages in the world.
- InService training and educational development – equality and diversity in education.
- National Association for Language Development in the Curriculum – news, publications, resources and research relating to English as an additional language.