Educational psychology information for schools
Our educational psychologists concentrate on the psychological and educational development of children and young people at home, school and within the community.
Based at area offices in Esher, Reigate and Woking, many of our educational psychologists have doctorate qualifications in educational and child psychology, many have worked as teachers and all have additional training, qualifications and experience in how children and young people learn and develop.
Our educational psychologists have a collaborative approach, working with individual and groups of children, schools, teachers and parents and provide advice to other areas within Surrey County Council.
Find out more about
- the role of educational psychologists and how they work with schools in Surrey
- the services our educational psychologists provide – including consultation
- training available from our educational psychologists
- A guide to help schools prepare and respond to a critical incident
Who to contact
Files available to download
- Educational Psychology Service Brochure 2020-2021.pdf (PDF)
Surrey Educational Psychology Service offer brochure 2020 to 2021