Physical and Sensory Support - referring children and young people

Referral to Physical and Sensory Support, with permission from parents or carers, can be made at any stage by:

  • Health Professionals
  • Educational Professionals
  • Schools
  • Parents
  • Social services
  • Other Professionals

If you are a parent or carer and you are concerned about how your child's education is being affected by their vision or hearing impairment or physical disability, please first speak to your child's teacher who will then be able to refer your child to Physical and Sensory Support if they meet our criteria.

Students in further and higher educational establishments in Surrey with a hearing impairment, vision impairment or physical disability are welcome to contact our Post 16 team.

Files available to download