Local Special Educational Needs teams

If you or your child has an Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP), or one has been requested, you can contact a Caseworker at your local SEN team for support or advice about this.

South West Area Office

North West Area Office

South East Area Office

  • Covers Mole Valley, Tandridge, and Reigate and Banstead
  • Telephone: 01737 737990
  • Email: sesen@surreycc.gov.uk

North East Area Office