Explore the latest news and find out how to have your say on Surrey's special educational needs and disability services (SEND). Sign up here to receive the SEND newsletter directly to your inbox each month (except August).
- Joint local area SEND revisit; inspectors publish letter
- Edward Timpson publishes landmark exclusions review
- Protests demanding an end to the SEND 'national crisis'
- Family Voice Surrey 'Cuppa and chat' - 14 June
- Education Committee's SEND inquiry concludes
- Emotional wellbeing and mental health strategy
- The Autism Show, London - 14-15 June
- Successful Children and Young People Havens
- Boy from Surrey raps to raise funds for Great Ormond Street
- Have your say on SEND support with the POET survey 2019
- Do you know someone who should join SYAS?
- SEND Transformation
- Family Voice Surrey home-based area Coordinator vacancies
- Beating exam stress in 2019
- Applying for September 2019 SEND travel assistance?
- Free 'Easy Read' information about local elections
- NAS Surrey Branch news
- Sisters from Surrey have become social media stars
- Ofsted and CQC re-visit of SEND services completed
- Commons Education Select Committee hears from young people
- Referrals to Mindsight Surrey CAMHS
- Children and Education Select Committee - SEND Transformation
- Review of the National Autism Strategy
- 'Preparing for Adulthood 2019' event at Brooklands College
- Family Voice Surrey feedback to Ofsted and CQC on WSoA progress
- Surrey Local Offer; Friends, Relationships and Community
- High Court judgement on SEND budget legal challenge
- Consultation on LD and autism training for health and care staff
- World Autism Awareness Week; 1-7 April
- The incredible poem about dyslexia; written by a 10-year-old
- Children and young people transferring to new Key Stage in September 2019
- Have your say on a new draft health and wellbeing strategy
- Learning, Employability and Progression (LEAP) programme
- Surrey Short Breaks: Parent and Carer Outcomes survey
- Applying for September 2019 Travel Assistance?
- Opinion piece by a SEND News reader
- Parents Autism conference?
- 'Preparing for Adulthood' event - 27 April
- What is a Supported Internship?
- Upcoming events from NAS Surrey Branch
- Eating Disorders Awareness Week
- Disability-themed emojis to be released later this year
- SEND strategy consultation analysis
- Graduated Response workshops and the SEND Profile of Need
- Surrey agencies launch academy to train children's workforce
- A member of SYAS explains why others should join the group
- SEND Travel Assistance Offer - Read the Transport Forum notes
- Get involved in World Autism Awareness Week
- Family Voice Surrey - IPSEA EHCP Masterclass for Parents and Carers
- Surrey Short Breaks newsletter - January 2019
- Helping young people decide their next move
- 'Treat me well' workshops in Guildford
- CYA awards 2019 - nominate by 1 February
- Inspiring dancer from Epsom stars on BBC show 'The Greatest Dancer'