Summary of this step
We will tell you the place that you have been offered on 1 March 2019.
- If you live in Surrey and applied online we will email you the outcome of your application in the evening of 1 March 2019. You can also log into your account to see the outcome, from the same evening.
- If you have downloaded the mobile app 'ParentComms' you will also receive a notification in the evening of 1 March 2019 telling you the school your child has been allocated.
- If you applied online but have not been offered your first preference we will also send you a letter by first class post on 1 March 2019, giving more information on the decision and what steps you can take next.
- If you live in Surrey and applied on paper we will send you a letter by first class post on 1 March 2019 letting you know the outcome of your application.
- If you live outside Surrey, your local authority will let you know the outcome of your application, even if you have applied for Surrey schools.
If you have not received a letter by 8 March 2019, contact us to have a copy sent.