Summary of this step
We will tell you the place that you have been offered on 16 April 2018.
- If you live in Surrey and applied online we will email you the outcome of your application in the evening of 16 April 2018. You can also log into your account to see the outcome, from the same evening.
- If you have downloaded the mobile app 'ParentComms' you will also receive a notification in the evening of 16 April 2018 telling you the school your child has been allocated.
- If you applied online but have not been offered your first preference we will also send you a letter by first class post on 16 April 2018, giving more information on the decision and what steps you can take next.
- If you live in Surrey and applied on paper we will send you a letter by first class post on 16 April 2018 letting you know the outcome of your application.
- If you live outside Surrey, your local authority will let you know the outcome of your application, even if you have applied for Surrey schools.
If you have not received a letter by 24 April 2018, contact us to have a copy sent.