- Step 1: Research and choose schools to apply for
- Step 2: Complete the application form
- Step 3: Complete any supplementary forms
- Step 4: Applications are assessed
- Step 5: We offer you a place
- Step 6: You accept or decline the place
- Step 7: If you don't get a place at your preferred school
Summary of this step
We will tell you the place that you have been offered on 16 April 2019.
- If you live in Surrey and applied online we will email you the outcome of your application in the evening of 16 April 2019. You can also log into your account to see the outcome, from the same evening.
- If you have downloaded the mobile app 'ParentComms' you will also receive a notification in the evening of 16 April 2019 telling you the school your child has been allocated.
- If you applied online but have not been offered your first preference we will also send you a letter by first class post on 16 April 2019, giving more information on the decision and what steps you can take next.
- If you live in Surrey and applied on paper we will send you a letter by first class post on 16 April 2019 letting you know the outcome of your application.
- If you live outside Surrey, your local authority will let you know the outcome of your application, even if you have applied for Surrey schools.
If you have not received a letter by 23 April 2019, contact us to have a copy sent.