If your child:
- was born between 1 September 2013 and 31 August 2014 they will be due to start school at either an infant or primary school in September 2018.
- is leaving Year 2 of an infant school in July 2018 you will need to apply for a Year 3 place at a junior school or an all through primary school to start in September 2018.
- is already in primary education and needs to change schools outside the normal admissions period (for example, if you are moving house), you should apply for an in-year admission instead.
- Guidance for completing the application form - help for the information that you'll need to provide on the form
- If you change your address after applying - what you need to do if your address changes after you have submitted your application form.
- Late applications - What happens if you apply or change your preferences after the deadline.
- Admission arrangements and outcomes - check schools' admissions criteria and how places were allocated in previous years.
- Getting ready for school booklet - to explain the application process and give you information and tips on how you can help your child prepare for school.