TFN (Education) Limited is a private limited company formed by the three secondary and two special schools and college in the Farnham and Ash area. The mission of the company is to collaborate as partners to transform the 14-19 education of learners of all abilities in the area by providing sustainable and creative opportunities and pathways.
The principal objectives of the consortium are:
- Work collaboratively to build an infrastructure capable of supporting the mission
- Provide students with access to stimulating opportunities which encourage achievement and progression
- Develop and deliver a personalised curriculum to provide opportunities for learners of all abilities
- Provide high quality teaching and resources
- Attract appropriate funding to develop and sustain 14-19 opportunities
- The Abbey School (10-16, Special School) (7061)
- Ash Manor School (11-16) (4463)
- Farnham College (Sixth Form College) (8606)
- Farnham Heath End School (11-16) (4052)
- Weydon School (11-16) (4151)
Elaine Felton, TFN Ltd Coordinator
Chair of TFN (Education) Ltd Steering Group
Mr John Winter,Headteacher, Weydon School
Telephone: 01252 725052.