Guildford 14-19 Partnership
The Guildford 14-19 Partnership consists of ten educational establishments in the Guildford Area who are committed to working together.
The vision of the Partnership is to increase and widen participation, offer coherency of provision, improve achievements and ensure that all learners have equal opportunities to progress to further learning or skilled employment.
- To raise standards through an improved curriculum offer which seeks to meet students' individual needs.
- To provide a coherent curriculum that widens opportunities and enables progress and continuity across the 14-19 phase of education.
- To increase efficiency through sharing resources.
- Christ's College (11 – 19 Sport and Performing Arts Specialist Status)(4028)
- George Abbot School (11 – 19, Visual Arts Specialist Status)(4456)
- Guildford College of Further Education & Higher Education
- Guildford County School (11-19, Music Specialist Status)(5400)
- Guildford PRU (1107)
Surrey Alternative Learning Programme
- Howard of Effingham (11-19, Science Specialist Status)(4036)
- Kings College for the Arts & Technology (11-19, Technology Specialist Status)(4509)
- Pond Meadow School (2-19 Special School)(7042)
- St Peter's Catholic Comprehensive School (11-19, Technology Specialist Status)(4619) Tech
- Thornchace School (Residential Special School)(7068)
Graeme Adams, Guildford 11-19 Partnership Coordinator
Telephone: 01483 888049
Chair of Partnership Steering Group
Headteacher, George Abbot School
Telephone: 01483 888000