Elmbridge 14-19 Consortium
The Elmbridge 14-19 Consortium is a partnership of six schools and colleges in the Borough of Elmbridge who are committed to working together on all matters relating to post 14 education in the Borough.
The partner schools and colleges believe that by cooperating they can meet the educational needs of Elmbridge 14-19 year olds more effectively than by competing with each other.
- Brooklands College (Further Education College)
- Esher College (Sixth Form College)
- Esher Church of England High School (11 to 16)
- Heathside School (11 to 18)
- Hinchley Wood School and Sixth Form Centre (11 to 18)
- Three Rivers Academy (11 to 18 Business Specialist Status)
The schools and colleges in the Consortium are actively working together:
- to ensure that students and their parents receive the best possible advice and guidance about the courses available for 14-19 year olds in Elmbridge and the entrance requirements and admissions procedures for these courses
- to ensure that each learner has access to a wide choice of high quality learning programmes which meet his or her individual needs
- to increase awareness of opportunities in Higher Education by organising a range of activities for Elmbridge students.
- to provide high quality teaching and learning in the Borough by sharing good practice between our schools and colleges and cooperating on staff training and development
Chair of the Consortium Steering Group:
Headteacher, Hinchley Wood School
Telephone: 0208 398 7161