If you decide to return your child to school after trying home education

If you change your mind about home educating your child, you must contact a school to request a place.

You can do so at any time, however, it cannot be guaranteed that there will be a place at the school previously attended.

Please see School admissions for more information about applying for a school place.

  • Updated: 10 Dec 2014