Get the latest information and advice about the childcare sector in our Childcare professionals update e-bulletins and dedicated Surrey Forum, brought to you by Surrey Early Years Teams. They are a must for all early years practitioners, playworkers, home-based childcarers and Family Centre staff in Surrey!
Childcare professionals update e-bulletins
Sign up to our free Childcare professionals update e-bulletins to get regular updates, training news and guidance sent straight to your email inbox.
Our free, online Surrey Forum (part of the national EYFS Forum) is a professional space for you and:
- you can advertise, for free, staff vacancies or extra places on your in-house training and continuous professional development events in dedicated sub forums
- you can exchange information, ask questions, share ideas and learning with each other and offer peer to peer support
- we post good practice ideas, resources and reminders about training opportunities and deadlines
- you get access to the national EYFS Forum too which has loads of great articles, information and ideas.
To join the Surrey Forum, email the Early Years Educational Effectiveness Team and they'll send you simple instructions and the password. Family Centre staff should email the Family Centre Advisory Team.
- Early Years Educational Effectiveness Team: email@example.com
- Family Centre Advisory Team (All areas): firstname.lastname@example.org