If you speak a different language at home, we have a choice of courses to help you learn to speak and write in English.
English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
- For people planning to live and work in the UK permanently
- Gain an ESOL qualification from beginner level upwards
- At Camberley and Molesey Adult Learning Centres
See ESOL page.
English as a Foreign Language (EFL)
- For au pairs, long-term visitors and residents in the UK
- Improve your English from Lower Intermediate to Advanced level
- At Camberley, Esher, Farnham and Guildford Adult Learning Centres
See EFL page.
Still not sure?
Don't worry! We will help choose the best course for you.
Come to any ESOL or EFL Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG) session (see below). Phone 0300 200 1044 to book a priority place at the session or just turn up on the day.
If you miss the IAG session, please contact us on 0300 200 1044.
Our courses for non-native English speakers cover all aspects of English such as speaking, listening, reading, writing, pronunciation, grammar and vocabulary.
You will improve your English with support and feedback from a qualified teacher.
In all our courses, you will have the opportunity to improve your conversation skills and make new friends.