Enrolments for 2016–17
Enrolment for courses starting this Autumn can now be done:
- online (new facility)
- call 0300 200 1044,
- by visiting any of our centres in person.
The printed Summer Supplement containing new courses, previously not included in the Course Directory 2015/16, is now available below as a PDF or from one of our centres.
Our course directory lists hundreds of exciting learning opportunities in north and south west Surrey. Pick up your copy at one of our enrolment centres, your local library, or click on the links below to download.
Brochures are published once a year in July. If there is a specific course you are interested in please contact your nearest centre as they may be able to give you further details and even take an early booking to secure your place.
Files available to download
- Art courses (320.6 KB)
- Cookery, Nutrition and Wine Appreciation courses (134.0 KB)
- Craft courses (326.9 KB)
- Dance and Exercise courses (459.5 KB)
- English, Maths and Language courses (649.6 KB)
- General Information (1.3 MB)
- General Studies courses (258.0 KB)
- Supported Learning, Lip reading, term dates and contacts (127.3 KB)
- Weekend courses (143.1 KB)
- What's Inside the Directory (1.3 MB)
- Work Skills and IT courses (202.9 KB)