Are you experiencing anxiety, depression or sleep disorders?
Surrey Adult Learning offers free courses for adults with, as well as those recovering from, mild to moderate mental wellbeing difficulties.
To find out more contact our friendly Customer Service Team:
- Tel: 0300 200 1044
- Textphone (via Text Relay): 18001 0300 200 1044
- SMS: 07860 053 465
- Fax: 020 8541 9575
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions
- Surrey Adult Learning's Passport to Wellbeing programme is part of its Community Learning offer. It is specifically targeted at adults with, as well as those recovering from, mild to moderate mental wellbeing difficulties.
- A prospective learner will need to be 19 years or older at the start of the course.
- Each holder of the Passport to Wellbeing will be entitled to up to six free courses on the programme. The free offer comprises of:
- Two courses of 10 hours or less from the Passport programme,
- Two longer courses from the Passport programme,
- Two courses on our main Community Learning programme when you feel ready to learn in a more open environment.
- The Passport holder will need to attend a minimum of two of the targeted Passport courses from the programme before they are entitled to attend a main Community Learning course as part of this free programme.
- The Passport holder will be entitled to enrol on up to a maximum of two courses from the programme in any one academic term.
- Once a prospective learner has used their entitlement to six free courses under the programme, any further enrolments will be subject to the main fees policy of the general Community Learning programme.
- Surrey Adult Learning (SAL) will signpost Passport holders to other learning opportunities available from organisations associated with the Surrey Recovery College.
- The programme is supported by the Skills Funding Agency and their eligibility criteria will also apply.
- The Passport holder needs to commit to attending the whole course they have enrolled on, and may lose their place on the course if they do not attend for four consecutive sessions or more without letting SAL know the reason for not attending.
- Please see the SAL course guide or the website for more information on Surrey Adult Learning's policies including the fees, refund and cancellation policy.
- Please note that it may be necessary to change tutors, or to re-schedule, cancel or combine courses.