Working with parents and children across Surrey
Family Learning works in schools and children's centres across Surrey to deliver courses for parents and their children.
We offer free courses for families, which can help you with:
- Supporting your child's learning and development
- Improving confidence and self-esteem
- Preparing for future qualifications and employment
The courses we offer
- Getting ready for nursery or primary school
- Story and craft sessions
- Early play
- Healthy cooking
- Keeping up with the children in English
- English for EAL families
- Keeping up with the children in maths
Take a look at the video below to see what Family Learning is all about and what other parents have to say about it.
- "The teacher was amazing, really friendly and made it a happy environment."
- "It has had a huge impact. I enjoy doing more writing and helping with my child's homework."
- "Made me feel more confident in helping my partner and I to support our young son in future with his nursery and school."
Take a look at our current course schedule by downloading What's going on in Family Learning (PDF) document, which is updated monthly.
Email us at email@example.com or phone Family Learning on 01932 794539.
Files available to download
- What's Going on in Family Learning - October 2018 (224.5 KB)
Guide to Family Learning courses including dates, times, venues and contact details.
- Early Years Brochure 2018-19 (1.1 MB)
Family Learning - Early Years brochure, including examples of flyers with information about the courses.
- Schools Brochure 2018-19 (1.0 MB)
Family Learning - Schools brochure, including examples of flyers with information about the courses.
- Progression Leaflet Family Learning.pdf (525.9 KB)
Information about extending your learning, either by progressing to courses at a higher level or learning new skills.