Learner Reiko took up pottery classes at our Guildford Centre. Discover how she developed her skills in ceramics, and became a professional.
Discover how cookery tutor Helen has been inspiring learners to become their own set of “Master Chef's”, transforming what could be a relentless chore into an exciting opportunity!
Dr Harris was keen to start up her own business, but she needed a kick-start. Find out how our course helped her.
Learner Simon decided to join art classes with Surrey Adult Learning as a way of exploring his own personal channels of creativity. Discover how it benefited him.
When learner Sue retired from a demanding career, her family decided to enrol her on art classes with Surrey Adult Learning. Find out about her experience since joining us.
Find out how learner Callum, who attends the Supported Learning Pottery Enterprise course, worked on producing items to sell to raise money for the learners chosen charities.
Also in this section
- Yoga class helps learner to achieve improved balance
- GCSE Awards 2021
- Learner Voice Summer Term 2021
- Learner Voice Spring Term 2021
- From learner to teacher support
- Learner Voice Autumn Term 2020
- GCSE Awards 2020
- Surrey Adult Learning marks VE Day 20 in lockdown
- Photography competition 2020
- Tutor inspires the community
- Online learners' exhibition
- Learning pottery at 90 years young
- Completing an EPA during COVID - with a lot of resilience
- Surrey Adult Learning gets PPE together for front-line workers
- GCSE English and maths ceremony
- The Passport to Wellbeing Programme - a positive experience