We are committed to widening participation by working in partnership with local employers and community organisations to develop new courses that support all members of the community to access learning.
Our partnership work
Through partnerships our work includes:
- groups supporting people with learning disabilities
- refugees and asylum seekers
- people recovering from alcohol and drug misuse
- homeless groups
- parents and carers
Our free courses are tailored to meet the needs of the learners.
We are always looking to work with new partners so we can better support those least likely to participate in learning who would benefit most from acquiring new skills, developing confidence and/or achieving a qualification. If you would like to work in partnership with us, please email email@example.com
What our learners say
- "I now know that I can control my thoughts to react to circumstances thrown at me and I have three tools to help calm me and make more rational responses to the situation."
- "I learnt a lot from this course and from others experience too."
- "The tutor was great at encouraging us to go with it - it created an environment where I wanted to experiment and try new things"
- "An excellent course, with an informative and supportive tutor and a well thought out programme of movements and exercises."