If you speak a different language at home, we have a choice of courses to help you learn to speak and write in English.
English for speakers of other languages (ESOL)
- For people planning to live and work in the UK permanently.
- Gain an ESOL qualification from beginner level upwards.
- Free for eligible learners
- Courses run at Camberley, Molesey, Farnham, and Esher Green Adult Learning Centres.
Please see English for Speakers of Other Languages page.
English as a foreign language (EFL)
- For short-term visitors and temporary residents in the UK.
- Improve your English from Lower Intermediate to Advanced level.
- Courses run at Camberley and Guildford Adult Learning Centres.
Please see English as a Foreign Language page.
Still not sure?
Don't worry! We will help choose the best course for you.
Come to any ESOL or EFL Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG) session (see below).
For ESOL - you can book your place online by selecting the date link below.
For EFL - either phone 0300 200 1044 or just turn up on the day.
If you miss the IAG session, please contact us on 0300 200 1044.
Our courses for non-native English speakers cover all aspects of English such as speaking, listening, reading, writing, pronunciation, grammar and vocabulary.
You will improve your English with support and feedback from a qualified teacher.
In all our courses, you will have the opportunity to improve your conversation skills and make new friends.