If you speak a different language at home, we have a choice of courses to help you learn to speak and write in English.
English for speakers of other languages (ESOL)
- For people planning to live and work in the UK permanently.
- Gain an ESOL qualification from beginner level upwards.
- Free for eligible learners
- Courses run at Camberley, Molesey, Farnham, and Esher Green adult learning centres.
Please see English for speakers of other languages.
English as a foreign language (EFL)
- For short-term visitors and temporary residents in the UK.
- Improve your English from Lower Intermediate to Advanced level.
- Courses run at Guildford Adult Learning Centre.
Please see English as a foreign language.
Still not sure?
Don't worry! We will help choose the best course for you.
Come to any ESOL or EFL Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG) session (see below). Select the links below for ESOL courses to be taken to our Eventbrite pages for registration or, alternatively, contact us on 0300 200 1044 to book your place.
- Wednesday 4 September 2019 (ESOL) 10am - 12:30pm
- Thursday 5 September 2019 (ESOL) 10am - 12:30pm
- Tuesday 10 September 2019 (ESOL) 10am - 12:30pm
- Wednesday 11 September 2019 (ESOL) 10am - 12:30pm
- Monday 9 September 2019 (EFL) 6pm - 7:30pm
- Wednesday 11 September 2019 (EFL) 10am - 11:30am
- Monday 13 January 2020 (EFL) 6pm - 7:30pm
- Wednesday 15 January 2020 (EFL) 10am - 11:30am
- Monday 20 April 2020 (EFL) 6pm - 7:30pm
- Wednesday 22 April 2020 (EFL) 10am - 11:30am
If you miss the IAG session, please contact us on 0300 200 1044.
Our courses for non-native English speakers cover all aspects of English such as speaking, listening, reading, writing, pronunciation, grammar and vocabulary.
You will improve your English with support and feedback from a qualified teacher.
In all our courses, you will have the opportunity to improve your conversation skills and make new friends.