Information and useful links to colleges, universities and other local and national learning organisations.
- Welcome handbook and Course Information
- What next?
- National Careers Service
- Colleges and universities in Surrey
- Other learning organisations in Surrey
- National organisations
- Other useful links
- Links for tutors
To help you choose the right course with Surrey Adult Learning and to make sure your experience of learning with us is a good one, we aim to provide you with helpful, relevant information at various points during your time with us.
Whilst we deliver high quality adult learning and we're proud of our range of courses, if we do not provide the one you are looking for we will do our best to point you in the direction of an organisation that will be able to help you.
We are here to support you. Please ask a member of staff for more information and they will be happy to help.
As always, if you have any worries or concerns, please discuss these with your tutor or a member of centre staff as soon as you can.
Welcome handbook and course information
- Welcome handbook for new learners (PDF)
- Getting the Most out of your Course (PDF)
- Acceptable Use of Computers, Tablets & Mobile Devices (PDF)
- Progression leaflet - Apprenticeships (PDF)
- Progression leaflet - Arts and Crafts (PDF)
- Progression leaflet - Cookery (PDF)
- Progression leaflet - English as a Foreign Language (EFL) (PDF)
- Progression leaflet - English Maths (PDF)
- Progression leaflet - English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) (PDF)
- Progression leaflet - Family Learning (PDF)
- Progression leaflet - Learners with Learning Disabilities (PDF)
- Progression leaflet - Modern Foreign Languages (PDF)
- Progression leaflet - Movement and Wellbeing (PDF)
- Progression leaflet - Passport to Wellbeing (PDF)
- Progression leaflet - Work Skills (PDF)
National Careers Service
Colleges and universities in Surrey
- Brooklands College
- East Surrey College
- Esher College
- Farnham College
- Godalming College
- Guildford College
- Reigate College
- Strodes College
- Woking College
- University of Surrey
- University for the Creative Arts
Other learning organisations in Surrey
- Surrey Lifelong Learning Partnership
- Skills Funding Agency
- Surrey Music Hub - adults music classes in Surrey
- Dot Sign - British Sign Language training