Get active 50+, for longer, healthier, happier lives
As part of Get active 50+, Surrey Adult Learning has an offer for people aged over 50 to help them be more active, have fun and make friends.
This government-funded project aims to improve health amongst older adults across Surrey, where one in four adults are deemed to be inactive and 40% are not meeting the Chief Medical Officer’s (CMO) guideline of 150 minutes per week of moderate exercise.
Eligible learners can receive £40 off selected dance and exercise classes.
To take advantage of this opportunity, browse our range of classes and call 0300 200 1044 to book a class.
Terms and conditions
- Learners need to be 50 or over on the start date of the course for the discount to apply.
- The £40 discount can only be applied to courses of six weeks or longer.
- Learners will need to live in Waverley, Guildford, Spelthorne, Elmbridge, Woking, Surrey Heath or Runnymede.
- Learners will need to state that they have come to Surrey Adult Learning as part of the Get active 50+ project with Active Surrey and confirm which Borough they live in.
- Learners will be required to complete a survey for Sport England.
- Usual refund and transfer policy applies.
- The discount can only be claimed over the phone on 0300 200 1044.
- The discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- Learners cannot have attended one of our physical activity or dance courses in spring and summer 2017 terms.
- Offer is subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time.
Get active 50+, for longer, healthier, happier lives.