Do something for you in Sunbury
Try something new at our Sunbury centre. This is one of our smaller centres, but don't be shy, it holds a very friendly community of staff and learners. Parking on site!
Choose from a range of courses and workshops, either in the daytime, evening, or on a Saturday. From drawing to dance, upholstery to painting and many more, we have something for everyone.
Popular learning facilities
- Intimate pottery room with 6 electric wheels and 2 kilns.
- Classrooms for languages, ESOL, English, Maths and psychology, with new smartboards and PCs.
- Large craft room, with 5 sewing machines and 2 overlockers available, as well as a smartboard and PC.
- Large hall suitable for dance/exercise including tap dancing as well as yoga and Tai Chi.
- Spacious art room, with easels, drawing boards and trestles available for upholstery.
Address and parking
There is free onsite parking offered on a first come first served basis. There is parking for 30 cars and three disabled parking bays There is also free street parking available on the road outside the centre.
There is no café onsite, however there is a hot drink vending machine available accepting contactless card payments only.
There is a cold-water machine available, so please bring your own bottle.
Alternatively, the town centre is about a 15-minute walk from site.
Accessibility and facilities
- The Centre consists of a single storey building, with ramped access to the main reception.
- The main reception door has a wheelchair height push button to enter and exit the building.
- There are two seated waiting areas and an inclusive toilet for wheelchair access.