If you've thought about cycling to the shops or catching the bus to work, having the reassurance of a map of the local area can make all the difference.
We developed a series of maps of local areas to help you travel around the county sustainably, whether for work or leisure.
All of our maps are in PDF format so can be viewed online, saved to your desktop or printed out for when you are on the move.
Ashstead and Leatherhead
Cranleigh and Ewhurst
Redhill and Reigate
- Redhill town centre map - for buses, walking and cycling
- Redhill town centre map for businesses
- Redhill and Reigate walking and cycling map
Surrey Research Park
- Walton town walking and cycling map - covering Walton town centre, Oatlands, Shepperton and shared routes along Terrace Road and over Walton Bridge.
- Goldsworth Park walking routes map
- Woking town centre map
- Maybury and Sheerwater community travel map
- Oyster Lane walking and cycling map
- Sheerwater walking routes map
- Surrey Cycleway Map
- Woking Park walking routes map
- Cycling for health scheme including maps, on Spelthorne Borough Council website