Welcome to our information for road users page where you can find up-to-date Surrey Highways information and news around seasonal topics.
You can also:
- find upcoming works in your district through our weekly highways bulletin
- follow us on twitter for regular travel updates and information
- report a problem or make an enquiry online
- find out how our highways team manages the roads for winter on our Salting and gritting page and in our Winter Service Plan 2017/2018 (PDF).
What do Highways do?
We manage and provide over 200 services or types of enquiry. You can read more about the services we provide (PDF).
Highways Customer Panel
We launched a Highways Customer Panel in 2015. This is a great opportunity for anyone who uses Surrey's roads to make their opinions heard on highways matters.
Insurance claims against the council
Members of the public who think they may have an insurance claim or otherwise against Surrey County Council should complete the Insurance Service feedback form with the details.
Surrey Roadworks Update
Published on 6 April 2018
Files available to download
- Surrey Highways winter service survey results 2016-17 (923.9 KB)
The results from our customer survey of how we did during last years gritting season