We provide an out of hours standby service for emergencies within Surrey on 0300 200 1003. Between 8am and 6pm it will be answered by the Contact Centre, after 6pm you will be transferred to our emergency team. Please provide as much detail as possible, to enable the right course of action to be quickly identified and carried out.
An emergency includes the following:
- Chemical or fuel spillages.
- Dead animals on the road.
- Fallen trees on the road or footpath.
- Floods, if it is blocking a road.
- Obstructions on the road.
- Roadworks (public utilities etc.).
- Faulty traffic lights and street lights.
Please note that:
- Road traffic accidents should be reported to the police
- All substantial roadworks should have an information board with an emergency number to call direct.
If in doubt dial 999 and ask for either the police, fire service or ambulance.
If it is not a emergency, please find out how to report other maintenance issues.