Part-night street lighting consultation
The Council's Cabinet approved the decision to implement part-night lighting across Surrey at its meeting on 18 October 2016. Further details on the programme, roads to be included and answers to frequently asked questions can be found on the dedicated part-night street lighting pages.
Report a fault with street lights
- To report an electrical hazard or emergency, please call our Contact Centre.
- Report a non-emergency fault with a street light.
Who maintains Surrey's street lights?
The majority of street and sign lights (over 90,000 units) are maintained by us. Others are owned and maintained by borough or district councils. For example council car parks or recreation areas, as well as some council or trust owned housing areas.
In this section...
- Reporting a street light emergency
- Street lighting faults and repairs
- Attaching items to street lights
- Specification and adoption details for street lights in new developments
- Street lights - Contact us
- Part night street lighting works timetable
- Part-night street lighting frequently asked questions
- Part night street lighting