Surrey's major road and pavements maintenance is planned in advance and details of some of our largest projects can be found below.
- For details about our planned road and pavement maintenance, including provisional timetables for each borough and district, please see our Project Horizon page (our £100m road and pavement reconstruction investment programme).
- Find out more about our resurfacing/surface dressing works.
- View current roadworks on our roadworks map. Sign up for email alerts and we'll let you know in advance about works happening in your area.
- You can find out more about how we prioritise works on our maintaining our roads and pavements page.
- For information on the M3 closures between junctions 2 and 3 for the Woodlands Bridge demolition from 9pm Friday 18 November until 5.30am Monday 21 November 2016, please see the Highways England website.
In this section...
- A331 Blackwater Valley Road project
- A24 Mickleham Bypass, Dorking
- Redhill town centre development project
- Flanchford Bridge replacement works
- Transform Leatherhead scheme
- Flambard Way Godalming - Highway works
- Resurfacing works on The Causeway in Egham
- Mindenhurst, Deepcut ‘Princess Royal Barracks’ redevelopment project