Updated 21 June 2017: Emergency road maintenance - A31 Hogsback, Puttenham
Lanes one and two are currently closed westbound due to the extremely high road surface temperatures.
We will reassess the condition of lane one later today but we are currently unable to confirm when it will reopen.
Eastbound carriageway remains open.
Please see our Emergency roadworks page for more details
Surrey's major road and pavements maintenance is planned in advance and details of some of our largest projects can be found below.
- For details about our planned road and pavement maintenance, including provisional timetables for each borough and district, please see our Project Horizon page.
- Find out more about our resurfacing/surface dressing works.
- View current roadworks on our roadworks map. Sign up for email alerts and we'll let you know in advance about works happening in your area.
- You can find out more about how we prioritise works on our maintaining our roads and pavements page.
In this section...
- Redhill town centre development project
- Transform Leatherhead scheme
- Resurfacing works on The Causeway in Egham
- Mindenhurst, Deepcut ‘Princess Royal Barracks’ redevelopment project
- Tiford East Bridge, Farnham / Waverley
- Randalls Road sewer works
- A217 Brighton Road Banstead
- A23 Horley Road, Redhill improvement scheme
- A22 Eastbourne Road drainage and road repairs