Both Surrey County Council and bus operators pledge to limit the number of times services change. However, there may be times when last minute changes to services will occur. These changes could be a consequence of unforeseen circumstances, customer requirements or the need to address operational issues.
New timetables are added to this section as soon as they are available.
27 May 2019 (only)
200, 300, 400 (Stagecoach): Special arrangements for the Guildford Park & Ride services for the Surrey County Show.
- 100: Spectrum Car Park: Normal Bank Holiday Monday timetable
- 200: Artington Car Park: Extended beyond Bus Station to London Road (Stoke Park Entrance). Every 12 minutes, first bus from Artington 0730, last bus from town 1930 and 1904 from Showground
- 300: Merrow Car Park: Diverted to serve London Road (Stoke Park Entrance). Every 15 minutes, first bus from Merrow at 0730, last bus back from town 1935 and 1943 from Showground
- 400: Onslow Car Park: Diverted via University of Surrey Campus to serve Guildford Park Road Car Park North - a temporary Park & Ride facility - and extended from Bus Station to London Road (Stoke Park Entrance). Every 15 minutes, first bus from Onslow at 0730, last bus back from Showground 1904 and 1915 from town. Note: Buses from Showground towards Onslow will show number 300 as far as the Bus Station. There will be no need to change buses at the Bus Station in order to return to Guildford Park and Onslow Car Parks.
Bus Stops in Bus Station:
- Stand 1: 200 Artington P&R,
- Stand 2: 100 to Spectrum P&R,
- Stand 20: 200 to County Show,
- Stand 21: 400 to Onslow P&R,
- Stand 22, 300 to County Show and Merrow P&R.
1 June 2019
8 (First Berkshire) - Revised timetable to improve reliability
357/657 (Southdown) - Timetable revisions to early morning and evening journeys on Mon- Fri. Saturday service withdrawn between Redhill and Caterham but retained Reigate and Redhill to a revised timetable
409/609 (Southdown) - Timetable revisions to early morning and evening journeys.
410 (Southdown) - Journeys withdrawn from Old Oxted. Saturday service reduced to operate hourly. Mon – Fri timetable minor revisions.
411 (Southdown) - Minor timetable revision
422/424/324/622 (Southdown) - Minor timetable revisions. Revised rerouting in Woodhatch to run in both directions via Prices Lane, Sandcross Lane, Hitchings Way, and Castle Drive. Route changed in Tinsley Green and Three Bridges areas
594/595/695 (Southdown) - Minor timetable revisions. Journeys between 0800 and 1300 Mon – Fri on service 594 will continue to serve Stoneleigh Road in Chart. All other journeys will operate via Tally Road in both directions.
610 (Southdown) - Minor timetable revision. Withdrawn between Felbridge and Smallfield.
17 June 2019
50/433/522 (ESRTP) - Minor timetable revision including withdrawal of evening peak journey from Horsham at 1740
1 July 2019
RA2 (First Berkshire) - New "Railair" Express Coach service running Daily from Guildford Rail Station to Heathrow Airport