Visit the bus operator's websites and twitter accounts linked below to find out about any disruption to their bus services.
Please be aware that decisions on whether to operate a bus service during bad weather or any route changes, are taken by the bus company based on health and safety obligations to passengers and staff. For more details, please see What to expect from bus services during bad weather. If in doubt please contact your local operator direct.
Latest bus operator disruption information
The following bus companies provide service updates or real time bus tracking information on their websites and or twitter accounts. Please use the links below to check for the latest information:
- Arriva London - London - TFL journey planner and service updates
- Arriva Kent and Surrey - Kent and Surrey service updates
- Compass Bus - Compass Bus service disruption
- Courtney Buses - twitter.com/courtney buses
- First in Berkshire and Thames Valley - First Group news and service updates
- Hallmark Connections - Hallmark service updates
- London Buses - TFL Bus service updates
- Metrobus - Metrobus service disruption
- National Express - Track your coach and live updates
- Safeguard Coaches - twitter.com/Safeguardbus
- Southdown PSV - Southdown Buses service updates
- Stagecoach - Stagecoach service updates
- White Bus Service - twitter.com/WhiteBusService
For further information on service updates please contact your bus operator directly.