Gatwick and Heathrow Airports are linked by bus services in some parts of Surrey.
The pages below list direct services only.
Buses to London Gatwick Airport
Below is a list of local bus services that travel direct to Gatwick Airport from places in Surrey.
- Route 100 serves both North and South Terminals at Gatwick Airport.
- Routes 20, 22, 400, 420 (Sundays only) and 460 serve Gatwick's South Terminal only.
- 20 - from Langshott and Horley
- 22 - from Dorking, Leigh, Charlwood, Hookwood and Horley
- 100 - from Redhill, Salfords and Horley
- 400 - from Caterham, Godstone, Bletchingley, Nutfield, Redhill, Salfords and Horley
- 420 - Sutton, Banstead, Tadworth, Lower Kingswood, Reigate, Redhill, Salfords, Whitebushes and Horley (Sundays only)
- 460 - from Epsom, Tadworth, Lower Kingswood, Reigate, Redhill, Salfords, Whitebushes and Horley
These timetables can be found on the Redhill, Horley and East Surrey bus timetables page.
For fare information please contact the bus companies direct.
Trains to London Gatwick Airport
For comprehensive rail timetable information visit National Rail Enquiries.
Buses to London Heathrow Airport
Below is a list of local bus services that travel direct to Heathrow Airport from places in Surrey. For bus information from Greater London visit www.tfl.gov.uk.
Buses serving Heathrow's Central Bus Station - Terminals 2,3
- 555, 701
Buses serving Heathrow Airport - Terminal 4
Buses serving Heathrow Airport - Terminal 5
- 8, 442, 701
- 8 - from Englefield Green, Egham, Pooley Green and Staines
- 442 - Staines, Ashford Hospital, Stanwell and Stanwell Moor
- 555 - from Hersham, Walton, Shepperton, Sunbury, Ashford and Stanwell
- 701 - Woking
The following bus timetables can be found on the Staines, Chertsey and Walton bus timetables page
- 8, 442, 555
The following bus timetables can be found on the Woking bus timetables page
For fare information please contact the bus companies direct, please see contact details for bus operators.