In 2016, your feedback helped our team achieve customer service excellence accreditation and we're delighted that this was confirmed again in 2017. This means you've helped us work better for you and those around you. But we're not stopping there. Our updated Customer Promise (PDF) lays out what we will do for you, and we're always looking to make some changes for the better.
Your feedback April 2017 to April 2018
- 85% of people who applied for Members' Allocations funding and completed our survey told us they were satisfied with the speed in which their application was processed. 85% said the application form was easy to complete. 89% were satisfied with the communication they received while applying for Members' Allocations funding.
- We introduced a short postcard survey asking attendees to rate their experience as either: Good; Could be better or Disappointing. Overall 69% rated their experience as Good, which is an improvement when compared to last year's figure of 43%. We will be promoting this more regularly at our future meetings and monitoring the responses.
- Recently we have also introduced a Local/Joint Committee Review survey to the public, and are hoping to use the results to improve the way we hold our committee meetings and the type of customer service we offer.
Local and Joint Committees
- It's now easier for you to ask questions and join in with your Local and Joint Committees.
- We've introduced a PowerPoint at the Local/Joint Committee to help you to follow its progress and are highlighting successful funding bids before the meeting.
- We have been live tweeting from some meetings so you can see what's happening wherever you are. We now have 10756 followers on Twitter an increase of 46% this year.
- We have launched Instagram and Facebook accounts in all our areas to share more information and photos and have started to use Periscope to film parts of some of our meetings and special events to make them accessible to more people.
- We have reviewed and updated our decision tracker, which is included in the agenda papers for each Committee meeting, so you can check how the issues you've raised or are interested in are progressing. You can be notified when new Committee papers you're interested in are published by subscribing to our database, just click subscribe to updates on the right hand side of the committee papers screen and enter your preferences.
- We're highlighting key topics of discussion in the News section of your local area's web page, so that everyone stays informed.
- You can give us feedback on a meeting you've attended. Simply contact your local officer.
- We have a 'Get Funded' leaflet (PDF) that we keep updated with new funding streams when we hear of them, to make it easier for you to find sources of funding for your project. Funding sources are also advertised via our social media feeds.
- You can now complete the on-line form for member funding without having to create an account.
- We've added help guides to the member funding forms so they're easier to complete, and guidance is available through YouTube.
- We've streamlined the member funding process so that you can get your funding quicker.
- We're adding stories of successful projects to the News section of your local area's web page, as well as on each area's Twitter page.
- We welcome feedback on your Members Allocation funding application.
Files available to download
- Community Partnerships and Safety Team customer charter (152.2 KB)
Supporting people living, working or studying in Surrey, to influence and shape what happens in their local area. Working with partners to reduce crime and disorder, help communities to stay resilient and keep people feeling safe.
- 'Get Funded' funding opportunities leaflet (395.2 KB)
A guide to funding opportunities available to Surrey residents.