Skip to main content

Leaving school

Surrey's Your Next Move portal provides information about all of the different options available to young people when they leave school. It also includes an interactive map of the education and training providers across the county.

If you decide you want to go on to Higher Education, you can search the University and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS) for courses or institutions. After you've left university, you can contact for advice on your next move.

Some of Surrey's local colleges and universities include:

Young people who find themselves not in education, training or employment when they leave school can access support from Surrey's Family Service to identify a suitable opportunity to progress.

See frequently asked questions about leaving school.