What's on - Keep Surrey safe
National Lockdown: Stay at home
National Lockdown - Stay at Home: This means you must not leave home except where necessary. We must protect our NHS and save lives.
Due to the current national lockdown, there will be no what's on guide.
Whilst we understand that residents may wish to visit our beautiful Surrey countryside during lockdown, please be aware of what the rules are. Please follow the law and be sensible to help keep Surrey safe.
Lockdown rules and going outside
You should minimise time spent outside your home, but you can leave your home to exercise. This should be limited to once per day, and you should not travel outside your local area. Local area means your village, town or the part of a city where you live.
You can exercise in a public outdoor place:
- by yourself
- with the people you live with
- with your support bubble (if you are legally permitted to form one)
- in a childcare bubble where providing childcare
- or, when on your own, with 1 person from another household.
This includes but is not limited to running, cycling, walking, and swimming. Please continue to maintain social distancing at all times.
Public outdoor places include:
- parks, beaches, countryside accessible to the public, forests
- public gardens (whether or not you pay to enter them)
- the grounds of a heritage site
Let's all play our part to keep Surrey safe.