Check if they are eligible for extra support
Take the Heart Age Test to see how healthy your heart is
Sexual Health Services in Surrey
Could your kids use The Force to stay active this summer?
A 10 minute brisk walk, a lifetime of benefits
Find out how Lucy has made small changes to her lifestyle
Read more articles in this section
- Surrey's Local Assistance Scheme
The Local Assistance Team are here to help
- Carers Support in Surrey
Do you know where to find carer support?
- Water Safety
Fight your instincts not the water
- Eating well for you
Healthier lifestyle choices
- Healthier snacking for children
How much sugar is in your child's snacks?
- Fire safety for vulnerable adults
Services available to keep them safe
- It's time to improve your mental health
Six ways to improve your mental and emotional well-being
- Controlling behaviour in relationships
Domestic abuse doesn't always involve physical violence
- Are you still over the limit the morning after?
New app to find out
- Are you worried about your child being overweight?
Free support and advice is available from Alive 'N' Kicking
- Tackling elder abuse together
Raising awareness of elder abuse
- A new haven for young people
A new haven for young people to talk
- Know the symptoms of sepsis
Spot the signs in vulnerable people