Your Fund Surrey
Published: 30 June 2021
Community projects reach next stage of Your Fund Surrey
The £100m Your Fund Surrey has seen hundreds of ideas put forward for amazing community-led projects all across Surrey.
Some of the projects that are ready for the final stage of application are now featured for you to take a look and comment on, before they go to the Your Fund Surrey panel.
Check them out on the Your Fund Surrey Project Proposals webpage.
- A community owned and run shop and cafe at Manor Fruit Farm in Normandy
- The fit-out of Weybridge Men's Sheds – a space for people to socialise and learn new skills
- A new swimming pool building for Claygate, open to the whole community
- An all-day café, meeting place, fully equipped live music venue, training venue for creative projects in Woking
- A new, bigger facility for Sandown Gymnastics in Esher
- A new environmentally friendly building for Oxshott Scouts and Guides
- A Community Orchard in Westhumble, with a children's play area and a native wildflower meadow
- A Family Garden, with planting areas and benches, in Claygate Recreation Ground
- A new sports and community pavilion for all ages in Pirbright
- New state-of-the-art cricket nets for community-based Newdigate Cricket Club
- New maintenance machinery for Hambledon FC's Badger Parkin Godalming
But remember, Your Fund Surrey remains open for new ideas, so what are you waiting for? Get talking to people in your community and seize the future of your area.
What does your community need?
Have a look at what ideas are already on the map, and join the conversation.
We can't wait to see more ideas, remember Think Big and together, we can #MakeItHappen
View the map and find out more on the Your Fund Surrey web page.
Read more articles in this section
If you can't get out to get shopping
Stuck for getting groceries?
Be prepared for flooding
Is your home at risk of flooding?
Looking for a reputable trader?
From roofers to range cookers we help you choose
£100m for community projects
Your Fund big ideas are coming in thick and fast
Financial help is available
Are you facing financial crisis?