Pride in Surrey 2021
Published: 23 August 2021
Celebrating Surrey's LGBTQI+ community
Pride in Surrey is back!
Surrey County Council is proud to be sponsoring the jewel in the Pride events calendar, Pride in Surrey, which will take place on Saturday 25 September in Godalming.
Enjoy a fantastic day out
The day will be filled with a range of fun activities including a parade to kick off the event, unrivalled entertainment from some big names on the main stage as well as amazing local talent on a brand-new community stage.
There will also be stalls to explore, representing a wide range of organisations and services for the LGBTQI+ community and information available to take away.
You'll also be able to relax and unwind in the chill out zone and enjoy food and drinks while enjoying the music and atmosphere of a truly wonderful day out.
We've included some more information below about what to expect on the day and details of how to get involved.
What to expect on the day
One parade, two fields, one fantastic event.
- The event will kick off with a Pride Parade, leaving The Burys Field in Godalming at 10.30am and setting off through Godalming high street
- There will be two field events
- The main field in the Phillips Memorial Park, Godalming, GU7 1ES, which opens at 11am and where you'll find the main stage
- The Rainbow Field in the The Bury's Field, Godalming, GU7 1HR which opens at 12pm. This is where you'll find the community stage, food and drink stalls and community stalls to explore
- The event will finish at 8pm
Something for everyone
This year's event is suitable for all ages and will include the following zones:
- A Pride Plus Zone which is a VIP area (18+)
- A youth zone is available and will include fun packed activities for families as well as targeted support for the younger members of our community
- A Community and Outreach zone where you can find stalls representing organisations and services for the LGBTQI+ community
- A Marketplace where you'll find food and drink stalls to enjoy
Access to the event
Pride in Surrey is a donation-based event and tickets aren't needed to gain entry. However, everyone attending the event is encouraged to download an entry pass online and donations are greatly appreciated.
To download an entry pass, more details and for full FAQs, visit the Pride in Surrey events web page.
Read more articles in this section
If you can't get out to get shopping
Stuck for getting groceries?
Financial help is available
Are you facing financial crisis?
Things you need to know if you’re self-isolating
Stop the spread of the virus
Symptom free COVID testing
Now available to everyone over the age of 16 in Surrey
Improving health and wellbeing through nature
Use the interactive online map to find outdoor activities available in Surrey