Published: 27 May 2021
Sharing your health and social care experiences
Do you have anything to share about your experiences with health and social care organisations? Healthwatch Surrey is an independent organisation who listens to the views of local people and shares them with the organisations who make decisions about local services.
The Healthwatch Surrey helpdesk is there to support and advise Surrey residents about:
- finding and accessing NHS and social care services in Surrey
- sharing experiences of health and social care with Healthwatch Surrey
- navigating the complex health and social care system
- finding local support groups
- getting information about making a health or social care complaint.
If you have a health or social care experience you'd like to share with Healthwatch Surrey or if you're looking for advice and information, you can get in touch by calling 0303 303 0023 (local rate) or by text (SMS): 07592 787 533 or visit the Healthwatch Surrey website. You can also email any enquiries to email@example.com.
Read more articles in this section
If you can't get out to get shopping
Stuck for getting groceries?
Be prepared for flooding
Is your home at risk of flooding?
Looking for a reputable trader?
From roofers to range cookers we help you choose
£100m for community projects
Your Fund big ideas are coming in thick and fast
Financial help is available
Are you facing financial crisis?