- Our services for you
- General enquiries
- Comments, compliments and complaints
- Access to Surrey Fire and Rescue information
- How to locate us
Our services for you
If your enquiry is regarding any of the specific areas listed below, please click on the relevant link which will take you to the appropriate online form.
- To visit your local fire station - please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fire safety for businesses - to enquire about fire safety requirements for businesses.
- Firewise intervention scheme if you have concerns about someone who may be a potential firesetter or call our request line on freephone 0800 085 0767.
- Safe and Well visit - how to arrange a visit in your home.
- Talks to schools - to arrange a fire safety talk to Years two, five, and eight.
- Visit to an early years setting to arrange a visit to your school/setting for children aged three to five.
- Fire service recruitment information is available on our website.
- Fire hydrant problems - to report missing or damage or if you wish to find out where your nearest fire hydrant is located, please contact our Water Office Manager on telephone: 01737 242444 or fax: 01737 222857 or email: email@example.com. The Water Office also offers the facility of locating, inspecting, posting and plating private fire hydrants at a modest price per inspection. Please supply your address when contacting.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org - or telephone on: 03456 009 009 or minicom: 020 8541 8914.
Comments, compliments and complaints
Your feedback is very important to us. We want to know what you think about us, our services and the way we deliver them. You can contact us in writing or by telephone:
Surrey Fire and Rescue Service Headquarters
Tel: 01737 242444
Please email email@example.com
We work hard to deliver quality services, but from time to time things may go wrong or we may not meet your expectations. We welcome complaints as an opportunity to put things right and improve our performance. The Service will investigate all formal complaints in accordance with county council procedures.
Details of previous complaints and compliments can be viewed in the documents below.
Feedback on the Service's performance at incidents is also available.
How to locate us
If you want to find out the location of your nearest fire station, please see our webpage: Fire stations and in Surrey and their actions plans.
For details of our headquarters, please see our webpage Surrey Fire and Rescue Headquarters.
Files available to download
- Surrey Fire and Rescue Service - complaints 2012 - 2013 (33.5 KB)
- Surrey Fire and Rescue Service - compliments cumulative April - March 2012 - 2013.xls (35.5 KB)
- Surrey Fire and Rescue Service - after the incident results (domestic) 2011 - 2012 (1.8 MB)
- Surrey Fire and Rescue Service - after the incident results (non domestic) 2011 - 2012 (1.4 MB)