Fire safety advice
We are happy to provide free fire safety advice and you can contact us online.
How to report concerns about a premises
If you make a complaint about fire safety standards in a place of work, we will:
- make a written record of the complaint
- inform the responsible person immediately
- contact you within 48 hours, unless there is information to indicate an immediate high risk to life.
When we need to take immediate action in the premises, an explanation of why the action was required will be given at the time and confirmed in writing within five working days.
Other ways to contact us
You can also contact us in the following ways:
- Fire service headquarters: +44 (0) 1737 242444
- Duty Fire Safety Officer: +44 (0) 1737 733733
+44 (0) 1737 222857
Business Fire Safety
Surrey Fire and Rescue Service