Request a safe and well visit for vulnerable adults
Safe and well visits are particularly important for vulnerable people as the following factors can increase a person's risk and vulnerability to fire, and reduce their ability to escape if a fire starts.
If you know or work directly with anyone who would answer yes to the following statements, please give them our details to arrange a free safe and well visit. If they would prefer, you can also organise a visit on their behalf.
- Smokes in their home
- Is over the age of 60
- Lives alone
- Has: a) limited mobility, b) a hearing impairment or c) is blind or partially sighted
- Would have difficulty responding to, or escaping from, a fire
- Has had a fire before, or shows signs of burns or scorching in the home
- Has learning disabilities
- Is supported by family, carers and friends
- Has a mental health condition such as dementia or depression
- Has drug or alcohol dependencies
- Doesn't have an alarm in all areas where a fire might start
- Collects or hoards in their home.
How to book
- Book a fire safety visit online
- Call us free on 0800 085 0767
- Text/SMS 07527 182861