Surrey Fire and Rescue Service will always respond without charge to emergencies that are an immediate threat to life or injury.
However, we do charge for responding to the following:
- People stuck in a lift
- People who are locked out of their house or car
- Automatic fire alarms which are falsely activated
- Animal rescue
- Fire Reports
- Incidents involving hazardous materials, once the service have eliminated any hazards to the public or the environment
- Use of service equipment to remove water (if the supply of water is required the water company should be contacted).
We do not charge for some types of special services:
- Road traffic accidents or other types involving entrapment of people
- Actual injury to people
- Risk of fire
- Significant risk or damage to the environment.
Charges for April 2020 - 2021
Rates include VAT at the standard rate unless otherwise stated.
Special service attendance charges
|First appliance for the first hour||£445.74|
|Additional appliance(s) and/or additional hours||£347.82|
|Object removal/removal from object||£184.62|
|Repeated calls to an unwanted AFA||£445.74|
Charges for Business Services
|Fire Report extract (FDR 1/95) (zero rated for VAT)||£108.12 per copy|
|Photocopies of maps and plans||£31.62 each|
|Additional copies (price per building)||£6.12 each|