The activity sheets below contain tips and ideas to use with your toddler throughout the year. By playing together you're helping to develop your child's communication and language skills.
These important life skills will help them make friends and develop their confidence. When they're older, it will help with their reading and writing too. As you know, your toddler learns best when they're playing, so have fun!
They can be read online or you can print off a copy by downloading the files at the bottom of this page.
You can also find more development tips and activity ideas to get your child of to a great start on our Learn with me web pages.
Files available to download
- Activity sheet January (652.5 KB)
Make a noisy treasure box together in January
- Activity sheet February (901.3 KB)
Play shopping games together in February
- Activity sheet March (171.7 KB)
Play go games in March
- Activity sheet April (884.6 KB)
Use puppets in April
- Activity sheet May (837.2 KB)
Make a posting box in May
- Activity sheet June (126.9 KB)
Blow bubbles in June
- Activity sheet July (356.4 KB)
Have a teddy bears’ picnic in July
- Activity sheet August (126.2 KB)
Be a marching soldier in August
- Activity sheet September (1.4 MB)
Play Simon Says in September
- Activity sheet October (130.5 KB)
Have a rhyme time in October
- Activity sheet November (260.7 KB)
Play Where is that noise? in November
- Activity sheet December (358.8 KB)
Make your own car in December