The 5 to 19 e-bulletin is full of articles, news items and links to useful websites for parents, grandparents and carers of 5 to 19 year olds (up to 25 years old for young people with a disability or special educational need).
It replaces the original Parents' Pages weekly e-bulletin and is sent out to subscribers every half term.
Why not take a look at our latest issue which includes:
- Surrey to improve Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) services
- Do you, or a young person you know, need help?
- Surrey Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS)
- Are you the parent or carer of a child or young person with disabilities and additional needs?
- Have your say on Surrey's proposed changes to its SEND home to school transport policy
- Wraparound and holiday childcare consultation
- Is your child afraid of dogs?
- Apprenticeships - electrical
- Time to volunteer
- Find out about fostering
- Do you live or work with children or young people with Pathological Demand Avoidance (PDA)
You can subscribe here if you'd like to receive a copy straight to your inbox.
If you've already subscribed to receive the original Parents' Pages e-bulletin, don't worry, you'll automatically receive Parents' Pages 5 to 19. However, if you no longer want to receive a copy you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on Unsubscribe at the bottom of the e-bulletin.