Surrey Family Information Service (FIS) is a free impartial information and signposting service for families with children aged 0 to 25. We can help you find organisations and services that may be able to support your family including information about childcare, finances, parenting and activities in your local area.
You can make an online enquiry to our service in the following ways:
- Complete an online enquiry form
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow SurreyFIS on Twitter
- Visit our Facebook page
Alternatively you can contact us by:
- Telephone 0300 200 1004 (Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm)
- Face to face with one of our Community Engagement Workers
- SMS 07860 053 465
If you live or work on the borders of Surrey you may also like to contact your Neighbouring Family Information Service to find out about childcare and services in those areas.