The information below can help families in Mole Valley get the most out of what is happening locally, and find out where to go for a bit of support if needed.
Things to do
- Leisure activities - There are many sports to take part in, parks and other places for families to visit in Mole Valley.
- Libraries in Surrey - Mole Valley has several libraries, which run activities for younger children, reading challenges for those in early teens and volunteering opportunities for teenagers.
- Youth centres - There are youth centres and projects where young people can meet friends, take part in a wide range of activities and receive advice from youth workers.
- Events - Our events section has details of one off fun and helpful activities taking place not only in Mole Valley but also across Surrey.
- Activities for children with special educational needs and disability (SEND) - Most leisure activities in Mole Valley should be inclusive but there are also some SEND specific activities running throughout Surrey.
Help and support
- Sure Start Children's Centres in Mole Valley - are places where families of children under 5, can attend to take part in a wide range of activities or to receive help and advice.
- Childcare finder - keeping children entertained or in safe childcare, whilst parents work or see to other commitments can be difficult. Our childcare finder has details of local childcare including holiday play schemes.
- Community foodbanks and financial advice - local debt advice services and foodbanks can offer practical support and advice to families who are experiencing financial difficulties.
- Mental health - There are services young people can use to receive confidential expert advice.
- Helplines - are a good way to receive advice or emotional support for any issue your family might be going through.
There are many more ways to find local and national support and leisure activities to keep children entertained throughout the year. These can be found on our Family Information Directory.